I have a strange bug… Here is the workflow:
- I dial a number (eg. 0102030405) with the keypad. Everything is ok.
- Then I want to redial this number. Using the keypad I start typing 01… so 0102030405 is suggested.
- I hit the down arrow and OK button to select and confirm the suggested number. The number is well dispayed.
- Then I hit “Compose” or the green phone key to call this number.
- All the zeros are removed from the number (trying to call 12345 instead of 0102030405) and the call fails…
Thanks for your help.
Product Model GXP1625