Wich is the life span of internal SSD storage of UCM 6204?

Wich is the life span of internal SSD storage of UCM 6204 if every day record aprox. 1200 calls / total 800 MB aprox. ? It is possible to estimate that life span ? Grandstream have an specification about the life span of the internal SSD ? Many thanks and regards.

I am sure that the device itself has a spec covering this and also that in the design this was taken into account and estimates were made and it is quite long, but…

I seriously doubt that GS will provide any detail about said write cycle limits as this is info that is not for public consumption as there are a number of factors that come into play other than x amount of recordings and competitors would find it interesting as well…as if some have not already procured and dissected the device completely. Suffice it to say…it will be years.

I am sure that the device itself has a spec covering this and also that in the design this was taken into account and estimates were made and it is quite long, but…

I seriously doubt that GS will provide any detail about said write cycle limits as this is info that is not for public consumption as there are a number of factors that come into play other than x amount of recordings and competitors would find it interesting as well…as if some have not already procured and dissected the device completely. Suffice it to say…it will be years.