Where is "Media NAT Traversal Service" setting on a UCM6301?

On this page:

There’s a question/answer shown below in which there is a statement:
“UCM admin disables the option “Media NAT Traversal Service” on UCM630x Web UI->RemoteConnect->Plan Settings”

I have a UCM6301 running 1.0.13.9 code and a Basic GDMS plan but I cannot find out where “Media NAT Transversal Service” menu item is on my UCM system?

My UCM RemoteConnect plan has been downgraded to the Basic plan after the paid plan expired. When my Wave client uses the UCM63xx’s public IP address to log in and make calls, will it be considered as using RemoteConnect service?

After the paid UCMRC plan expires, if the Wave client uses the UCM63xx’s public IP address as SIP server, the login operation will not be counted as remote registration. However, if the user makes a call on Wave, the call will be counted as a remote session unless the UCM admin disables the option “Media NAT Traversal Service” on UCM630x Web UI->RemoteConnect->Plan Settings. If you prefer the calls not counted as RemoteConnect sessions by the UCMRC plan, please disable the option “Media NAT Traversal Service” on UCM web UI. After the option is disabled, the UCM admin needs to ensure that STUN server and TURN server have been configured in the UCM63xx device so that calls can be established successfully. For more configuration details, please refer to UCM6300 Remote Work Environment - Setup Guide.

Thanks for the reply. The problem was that I was not signed in as the “admin” user in order to see that option. I wish documentation would make a special note when the real admin is needed for some commands.

in all systems of any vendor it is necessary to be Super Admin to be able to view and modify the system parameters, the manual assumes that the reader is aware of it.