Wave 1.0.7.7 doesn't work well

wave

I did it, but nothing better!

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! iOS will kill the application process even though the “Save bettery” option is disabled in the device. This is controlled by the iOS. We will improve this performances in Android version future release. Thanks!

Thank you!

GSSupport74,
News?

I have the same issue for more than half a year.

Dear users,

Thank you for all your feedback! We will improve this incoming call notification issue in Wave Android version next release.

If the recommended authorities are enabled in the mobile device, after locking down the screen, the incoming call should be able to wake up the screen immediately. In this test scenario, if the incoming call comes to the device a few minutes after locking down the screen, and the call cannot wake up the screen, we need to improve this issue in the Wave Android version which will be included in next Wave Android release version.

If the user locks down the screen and initialize an incoming call to the device immediately, but the screen is not waked up, this issue should be caused by the device settings.

@gierreweb
Could you kindly help to send us the Authority settings involved screenshots in your Redmi Note 8 Pro as the screenshots I sent to you in the previous posts? We will confirm the settings for your device. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Dear user,

Thanks for your feedback! If you lock down the screen, and initialize an incoming call to Wave application IMMEIDATELY, the mobile device screen will not be waked up? Or, you wait for a few minutes after locking down the screen and encounter this issue?
Based on your screenshot, could you kindly confirm if you enable “Autostart” option in your device? We did not find that option:

Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

if I receive an incoming call immediately, but also after a few minutes it is ok. It happens after some minutes (could be 2 or 3 as 30 40 for example)

Autostart is enabled

Sometimes we catch an issue with iphone client , that caller on desktop phone hears long beeps, but callee on iphone already picked up the phone and hears nothing.
During this issue i see no connection from iphone’s client extenrion in the “extention/trunk, extention” web-management console.

I remember to you that with ucm fw 1.0.5 and Wave 1.0.5 the icon on the top of the smartphone screen is visible, and the line is alway on, all is working fine!

Disagree. Icon on the top is always on - it is not right. It is notification area. It should be on only if we have new unread nessage or something like this.

With 1.0.5 version you have always the GS icon visible, not only when we have unread message or other, at least in my smartphone is so

Yes. But that behavior was abnormal. Now Wave became almost usable. Few issues with push notification mecanism to fix, and app will be fine.

Dear user,

Thank you for all your feedback! For the push notification issue in Wave Android version, we will release a new version with the improvements and you can try it once we announce a new Wave Android version in the future.
For this issue in iOS device, we tested this issue and we want to know that when the call/message was sent to the iOS device (screen was locked), the iOS device cannot receive the notification forever, or the iOS device can receive the notification a few minutes later? We tested this issue and we always can receive the notification in iOS device, but sometimes, the notificaition may be received with a certain delay. Our developing team will evaluate this issue and we want to get more detailed feedback from our testers. Thanks for all your testing!

Thank you!

I notice your version is 1.0.8.3 while we are testing with 1.0.7.7. Not sure if there might be differences in the outcome.

Additionally, for my Huawei P30Pro/Android 10, there’s an App Launch setting that may possibly play a part in “waking” up the phone, or not. FYI - this phone is working. But my Huawei Mate3/Android 9 can’t be woken up eventhough App Launch setting is the same.

AppLaunch

I had 1.0.7.7 but i let play store ti upgrade It and now there Is 1.0.8.3

Dear users,

Thank you for all you feedback! Please use our current official release version for this testing: Wave Android 1.0.7.7 and iOS 1.7.9. For different brands mobile phones, the permissions settings and levels for Wave application may be different, and we have noticed the issues in the Android version. We gonna release a new Wave Android version which includes the improvements for this issue, and you can try it once we annoucne the new version. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Already all right!
I suggest 2 things:

1. Order contacts by surname if you want
  2. Change from microphone to speaker at the beginning of the call, not when it is on only

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback and testing! We have released Wave Android 1.0.7.8 to Google Play Store yesterday. For your other requests, we will consider the improvements in the future release. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

release 1.0.7.x has to be paired to UCM fw 1.0.7.x ?