Wave 1.0.7.7 doesn't work well

wave

Dear users,

Thank you for all your feedback! We will analyze the issues with the given logs. Thanks for all your testing!

Thank you!

No news… After a while, 1 minute or 1 hour but It doesn’t keep registration…

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! Based on our testing, when some mobile devices lock the screen, the Wave incoming calls cannot wake up the screen, and this is limited by the mobile phone. For your Redmi Note 8 Pro, this is a known issue in this model and we will improve this issue in the future release. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Ok but
Previous release worked well
The same thing happens with Samsung and 2 different models, both with previous release ok and now not!

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! We have already noticed the reason of this issue and we will consult to resolve it in the future release. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

as soon as possible …

it seems the problem could be also with Zoiper or Gs Wave, so… do you think it is the UCM new firmware the problem?
Now I’m trying to download the 1.0.5.4 and test it…

well. downgraded to 1.0.5.x of UCM and wave, the icon of wave on the top of smartphone are now visible, and it seems to work ok.
So I think UCM fw + wave app android fw have some issue… so, I tell to forum: don’t upgrade for now!!

1.0.5 version very aggresively uses network activity in backround. That drains battery too fast.

but works! But no problem of battery for my Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, perhaps with other smartphones

Never update any product to a FW beta, the FW Beta certainly contains problems.

Dear users,

Thank you for all your feedback! We have found the reason of this issue and we will consult the solutions with the developing team and try to resolve it for public users asap. Thanks for all your testing!

Thank you!

Dear user,

Thank you for your testing! Could you kindly help to send us the screenshots below in your Xiaomi Note 8 Pro mobile phone to us? We want to check that if all necessary authorities settings are enabled in the device. You may also configure your mobile device following the screenshots below and try again:

Besides enabling the options in the Xiaomi mobile phone, please also capture the trace file with syslog from the UCM63xx side for troubleshooting purposes. Please see the screenshots below:

Let me know if you have any updates. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Wave was setted so.
For syslog, I setted it and when I have the wave down I update syslog here

while i’m testing it, I tell you that with 1.0.5 version both wave and ucm are always on and ok, but there is another problem:

1. play store tell you to upgrade to 1.0.7.7…
  2. if I want to keep 1.0.5.2 for Android ok, I can keep it not upgraded, but there is not the Iphone wave app 1.0.5.x

Dear user,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We used our Xiaomi mobile phone and tested this issue, and if we set the mobile phone as the screenshots above, the Wave application 1.0.7.7 cannot reproduce this issue. In order to resolve this issue, we will analyze this issue based on your captured logs. Please kindly help to upload the logs in your UCM and Wave application in this post and we will troubleshoot this issue based on your logs. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

sip_message.zip (716.6 KB)
mysql.log.zip (43.1 KB)

Dear user,

Thanks for your feedback! Based on the logs, we noticed that the “incoming calls do not wake up the screen” issue was caused randomly in the Redmi Note 8 Pro device.
Our developing team needs to consult and try to find a solution for this issue. I will let you know if we have a conclusion for it. Thanks for your patient!

Thank you!

By the way. You can get what you want on new version as well. Just adjust a battery setting for Wave app to “do not save”

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! Please note that even though the “Save bettery” mode is not enabled in the iOS device, the system will still kill the process of the application after a certain period.

Thank you!