Video Calling between GXV3370 and GXV3275

I have two GXV3370 and two GXV 3275 phones.
When I make a call between GXV3370 and GXV3275 then problem occurs.

a) If I choose H264 codec on both phones then video only occurs on GXV3370 not on GXV3275 and it doesnot depends who the caller is.
b) If I choose H263 codec on both phones then it works absolutely fine when the call is done through GXV3370 but if the call is initiated through GXV3275 then video only appears on GXV3275 and not on GXV3370…How can I resolve this part b issue?

set only the H264 video codec on both videophones, and be sure to do the same thing on the Voip Server side

I only choose H264 on both endpoints but
when I choose only H264 codec on both phones then video only occurs on GXV3370 not on GXV3275 and it does not depends who the caller or callee is.

same thins has been done on voip server

to me it works correctly, if you have done everything I wrote above (restart immediately after servers and phones) and it still does not work, you will have some wrong setting, also make sure you have only the necessary audio codecs,
you can open a ticket at Grandstream Support:

Thank you for your help and for sharing this link.
I reset my phones and checked the server config as well. But still does not work.
Opening a ticket for it.

Suggest you do a wireshark test to see what codec is actually being chosen for the call, in each direction.

Lower resolution.