today I noticed a strange thing on my GDMS, as you can see from the screen below, all have the indicated Server Address, except Client 4.
I would like to clarify that all UCM630X, including UCM6302 of Customer 4 have the Remote Connect up and running,
all 4 Clients therefore have remote and functional extensions, including Client 4.
However, as the video demonstrates, Client 4 does not show the Server Address (which obviously I read and use directly from the UCM in question).
So it just seems to be a display error.
I also tried to restart UCM6302 of Client 4 twice, it still doesn’t show the server address,
I reported this anomaly via Ticket, in the meantime I ask you if this anomaly has occurred.
n.b .: all the UCM630x in the screen have FW 188.8.131.52 as you can see