I’m having a problem where the UCM6102 cannot detect the receiving caller hanging up. You can hear the disconnect tone (400Hz continuous), but it’s not recognised by the PBX.
I’ve tried all the things mentioned in the various other posts on this, including:
• enabling/disabling polarity reversal
• running the PSTN detection
• enabling/disabling the current disconnect threshold
• changing that threshold (making it lower, e.g. 70ms)
• customising the busy tone definition to lower the trigger, e.g. f1=400@-130,c=375/375
• customising the busy tone definition to say continuous rather than pulsed (e.g. f1=400@-50,c=0/0)
• running the ACIM impedance detection etc
• changing the busy tone count to 1
… all to no avail.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be wrong please?