UCM 6208 with HYTERA DMR repeater

UCM request authorization that Hydera do not sent and only repeat register without authorization.

Just found video how to do it with UCM by chance (old fw and UCM, but should be enough i think.
9:55 around there is setting for register to PBX.

Hi ,the video is not my situation but is similar. The configuration is with smart dispach (a PC in the middle). My configuration is this https://www.grupporadiofirenze.net/2016/01/23/interfacciare-un-ponte-ripetitore-dmr-hytera-un-centralino-telefonico-pbx-digitale-voip/ It is in italian but you see the pictures and easily translate by google. thank you for your help

Hytera do not register to UCM. This part is your problem and video show how to set up hytera for this.
Ignore rest of hytera settings from video.

Yes, extension 102@227, which is what was mentioned to be the Hydra, is not responding back to the UCM@228 with its credentials; which also happens to be the same for extension 312, 174 & 175 as seen in the pcap.

It appears to be a Hydra issue in not responding to the challenge request with its credentials so that the UCM will allow the registration to occur. I read the document you provided and it is not as detailed as it might be and we face two main issues:

1. We are not that familiar with Hyrda’s implementation of the SIP protocol. I notice that they are using SIP 1.1 whereas the UCM is running SIP 2.0, but I do not think this to be an issue. However, you might check with Hydra to see if updates are available as SIP 2.0 was ratified in 2017.
  2. This is seemingly the important section:
    Questa tabella identifica gli apparati radio che in frequenza potranno comunicare con il centralino, e da esso farsi rintracciare. Occorre abilitare la voce “Dial-up Mapping” e popolare la tabella indicando: Phone ID (è il numero che corrisponde all’interno del centralino, ovvero il numero che dal mio telefono (collegato al PBX) dovrò comporre per chiamare quell’apparato radio, può essere lo stesso del Radio-ID); Radio ID (è l’ID DMR del ricetrasmettitore, il numero ufficiale ricevuto durante la registrazione al network DMR); Slot ID (su quale TimeSlot del ponte radio voglio gestire la telefonata); Call Type (il tipo di chiamata, privata se deve essere ricevuta da un solo terminale radio). IMPORTANTE: tutti i ricetrasmettitori – e lo stesso ponte ripetitore (vedi ID 222501) – dovranno essere registrati (quindi configurati) sul centralino come un qualsiasi interno telefonico, con USER = PHONE ID (interno del centralino) e PASSWORD = quella impostata sul ponte ripetitore, vedi schermata precedente. Il mio consiglio è quello di procedere “di pari passo”, quindi ad ogni inserimento (riga della tabella, salvataggio e riavvio del ponte) provvedere alla configurazione della relativa extension all’interno del PBX. Si dovrà vedere subito (sip show peers nel centralino) se la registrazione è andata a buon fine.

Se gli apparati sono ascoltati dal ponte e regolarmente configurati sul PBX, si vedrà la registrazione con relativo IP pubblico della linea internet dove è collocato il ponte Hytera. La schermata seguente è presa dalla console del centralino.

Hi,
I made a copy of the hytera on another one (changing only IP=.229 hytera, server IP=230) and everything works. It is very strange because on UCM the settings, as you see, are the same. Any idea?
thank you

As far i see you checked “allow sip guest” this means no register is needed.

activated ALLOW GUEST CALL in SIP SETTING\GENERAL. nothing has changed

UCM do not allow outgoing via unregistered extension.
I can only think 1 solution:
Make hytera as peer trunk not as extension, no idea if that is ok as i have no idea how you want to use it.
Second is: fix hytera for register.