Transferring inbound Caller ID with attended transfer not working

When I transfer an inbound call to another extension only by unattended/blind transfer the Caller ID is also transferred.
With attended transfer my extension remains in the display and the Caller ID of the transferred call does not show up after I hung up.
I tryed with a Yealink T40G phone:
If the received call is transfered from the Gradstream to the the the Yealink T40G the ID is correctly showed after hung up.
If the received call is transfered from the Yealink T40G (or from another Grandstream telehone) to Grandstream after hung up the the ID is not showed.

Caller ID Display is set to Auto
the PBX is a Yeastar S20

(Yeastar)
May 6, 2021, 21:53 GMT+8

Hi sir,

In that case, please contact Granstream support. As you said with the Yealink phone which was working fine, then it is not our PBX issue.

Best Regards,
Senior Support Engineer

May 6, 2021, 21:30 GMT+8

I tryed with Caller ID Display set on “PAI” and on “From Header” but nothing change.

May 6, 2021, 19:13 GMT+8

Hi sir,

You can set it to Transferee. Then please check your Gradstream GXV3240 phone if has the Caller Id Source as the Yealink phone as below, then set it to RPID-PAI-RFOM.

Best Regards,
Senior Support Engineer

May 6, 2021, 17:58 GMT+8

Hi Gary,

I tried but the situation is worse, now the number I want to transfer appears immediately on the receiver’s phone, even during the announcement and before the call is transferred.

The result is that whoever receives my call to announce the transfer sees a call from the number I want to transfer.

I need that when I transfer the call with announcement the receiving phone first sees my internal and then (when the call is transferred) the number of the call I transferred is show.

This thing works well with a Yealink T40G phone but not on a Gradstream GXV3240 phone.

Kind regards
Vincenzo Schettino

(Yeastar)
May 6, 2021, 9:41 GMT+8

Hi sir,

Could you please try to set the Attended Transfer Caller ID with Transferee as below?

Best Regards,
Gary Ge Senior Support Engineer

May 4, 2021, 15:48 GMT+8

When I transfer an inbound call to another extension only by unattended/blind transfer the Caller ID is also transferred.
With attended transfer my extension remains in the display and the Caller ID of the transferred call does not show up after I hung up.
I tryed with a Yealink T40G phone:
If the received call is transfered from the Gradstream to the the the Yealink T40G the ID is correctly showed after hung up.
If the received call is transfered from the Yealink T40G (or from another Grandstream telehone) to Grandstream after hung up the the ID is not showed.

How did you get this fixed, I have the same issue on the 3350??