Support for High-End IP phones GXP21XX

We are mainly deploying the High-End IP phones GXP21XX, do you have a ETA for when we will be able to test the High-End IP phones GXP21XX with GDMS?

Probably a while, they have a LOT of models to include and before that they are converting from P-codes to aliases.

Is it possible for me to upload the custom models and create the template for GXP21xx models?

Mostly we are using GXP2170 and GXP2135…

Not at the moment because the GXP21xx firmware needs to be updated to support GDMS. Right now it doesn’t.

Also, the UI doesn’t allow the creation of templates for unsupported models.

Ok…thanks and I will wait for it then.

Dear users,

Thanks for using GDMS platform!

We have plan to support the High-End IP phones GXP21xx in the soon future, we are also working on preparing the products templates and we will support GXP21xx devices soon for sure. Thanks for your patient.

Thank you!

By the way…do you have an ETA on when GDMS platform will support GXP21XX phones?

Dear Szewang,

Thanks for using GDMS platform! Currently, GDMS platform does not support GXP models. GXP models are in GDMS road map so we will support those models in the future release. We will announce to support those GXP models once the compatible features are ready. We cannot guarantee when GDMS platform will support GXP models, but we will try our best to support those models before GA.

Thank you!

Could we have an idea of what devices will be added and in what order? Like a mini-roadmap? No need for precise ETAs.

By the way, GSC3510/3505 isn’t supported yet?

Dear Fmarcoux96,

GDMS platform does not support GSC3510/3505 yet, and we will not support these models in a short time. We will support GXP phones first and then consider to support more models.

We will support GXP21xx first before GA, and then consider to support other GXP phones.

Thank you!

Do not forget 16xx, it will be useless without them.
Also gateways are more then welcome.

Dear Marcin,

Thank you for your feedback! GXP16xx models are also in our road map and we will support those models in the future release. GDMS platform will support more models gradually. Thanks again for your feedback!

Thank you!

Why say it will be useless without 16xx, when it will be useless without XXXX for any specific customer that uses XXXX? :slight_smile:

Dear users,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! We will support more and more models in GDMS gradually. Thanks for your patient.

Thank you!

Because it is top seller for us, that means most partners will not use GDMS as it will lack devices.
No one will make 2 different provision system.

Dear users,

Thank you for your feedback! We will support more and more models in GDMS gradually. Thanks for your patient.

Thank you!

Any update on when gxp phone are gonna be supported ?

GXP2130, 35, 40, 60, and 70 show up in the list of supported templates now.

In theory you will need to upgrade the phone to the new 1.0.9.148 Beta firmware to make this work. I haven’t tested, so I cannot comment further.

I’ve just updated my 2170 to the beta firmware and connected it to GDMS.

1. I had to facotry reset the phone to get it to connect with GDMS.
  2. I forgot to remove the template from the UCM causing me to look at my phone like a confused dog for a couple seconds until I realized what was going on.
  3. I downloaded the config from my phone and was easily able to make a template in GDMS by uploading the config file.
  4. I’ve played around with settings, pushing them to the phone to see if they update.

Everything working really well. So far, 10 to 15 minutes of playing around. This is great. I’m excited for production firmware and to try this out on a couple sites. This might resolve the zeroconfig issue I’ve been having in another thread.

Regards,