The “Refer-To Use Target Contact” function works perfectly on GXP phones (UCM side has been configured correctly), but it does not work on HT-812 even if it is activated.
So the scenario is:
- 203 in external conversation with 3472283986
- 203 transfers the call with announcement to 204
- 204 answers and talks to 203
- 203 hangs up and passes the external call to 204
- 204 on display shows 203 instead of 34722283986
Do you have any idea what it would be like to solve?
Does anyone have any idea what it would be like to solve?
p.s. both UCM and HT-812 have the latest fw installed