Problem viewing LDAP contacts in Schedule New Meeting

hi @GS.Jimmy,
hi @GSSupport74

1 -Problem viewing LDAP contacts in “Schedule New Meeting”
the display of the LDAP contact, since the display is too narrow it is practically impossible to choose the desired LDAP contact.

2 - furthermore, in my opinion it would be more useful if the exact telephone number that was called is mentioned in the CDR, and not the meeting number

numero

3 - I also find an error,
if I create a new scheduled room, for example with 3 users and their email, the notification email is sent to each of the 3 users at the correct time,
However, if I modify the room, adding 2 more users, with the relative email, the email will not be sent to these 2 additional users (this is probably my SMTP’s fault).

4 - another problem that I detect, in case of creation of a new scheduled conference room, all user emails have been sent correctly,
however, if a scheduled conference room is in progress, creating a new scheduled conference room, no email will be sent to any user of the new scheduled conference room, I also believe this is a bug (the problem does not always arise).

5 - I hope last problem, despite having entered the pswd as per the screen below, the called user is not asked for this pswd, and even if the user manually types the room number the pswd is requested, so what is the pswd for?
Consequently, what is the PSWD host really good for?

pswd

6 I have now discovered that a conference user, by pressing * + 0 can autonomously become moderator, I do not think this is correct as there would no longer be complete control of the conference room

Dear user,

Thank you for using the UCM63xx device! Most of your suggestions are very useful for us to improve the using experiences. For some issues, we will need to confirm with our development team and see if they are existing issues. I will check them with our development team and get back to you after the weekend. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Dear user,

Thank you for your patient! For the 1st issue, I have passed it to our UCM development team today, and our developers will try to improve that issue in the future release. For the issue NO.5, may I ask if the end users mainly use IP phones or Wave clients? For the other issues/requests, our development team will evaluate them and get back to you later. Thanks for your feedback!

Thank you!

for point 5 I tried exclusively with IP phone GRP2604P,
for point 6 I find it strange that a guest user can become a moderator simply by pressing 0 (it would make sense if at least after pressing 0 the Host / moderator pswd was requested),
otherwise it would fail to decide that it is the host extension and the host / moderator extension.

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! We will verify both issues and get back to you once we have any conclusions. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

please also see:
https://forums.grandstream.com/t/multimedia-meeting-schedule-meeting-host-list/53294

problem with listing all LDAP phonebooks too!

Dear user,

Thank you for using the GDMS platrform and UCM63xx device! We will reply to your questions in that post. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! For issue NO.3 and NO.4, we cannot reproduce both issues in our own lab. You can check the email server settings for more details.
For issue NO.5, if it is a scheduled meeting with a configured password, the user will need to input the password to switch to the host, I think that meeting you mentioned may not configure any password.
For issue NO.6, for the scheduled meeting, the invitees do not need to enter the password, if the participant is not the invitee, that user will need to enter the password.

Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!