Private pin

Hi

My client wants to give private pin to employees without virtual number and open the door. Can this be done?
The only way that i have been able to open the door is with virtualnumberprivatepin#. I dont want virtual number

Private different Pin to everyone or 1 pin for everyone ?

Different pin for everyone

[edit - Wrong with new fw 1.0.5.2, see below]
Not possible with current firmware and i’m not aware for any plan for this.
There are only 3 option right now:

In the user manual i see in the latest firmware that this is possible. This is essential for my client

Threeoptions are available: Private Card PIN, Unified PIN or Card and Private PIN.•Private PIN: Means every member has a private PIN, the GDS will record who unlocked the door every time. Users need to enter the following sequence from the GDS3710 to open the door[Virtual NumberPrivate PIN#].Notes:1.When Local PIN type is set to private PIN, users can also open the door by swiping their cards.2.If “DisableKeypad SIP Number Dialing”is checked, users will be able touse DIGIT ONLY private PIN to open door with following sequence [Private PIN#]. For more details and conditions, refer to[Disable Keypad SIP Number Dialing].

If “DisableKeypad SIP Number Dialing”is checked, users will be able touse DIGIT ONLY private PIN to open door with following sequence [Private PIN#].

You right not noticed this option.
With [Disable Keypad SIP Number Dialing] marked you can dial pin and end with #
This prevent any direct dial of course.
Just checked it.