Price #beta-club:gdms

Hi it is possible to have an idea about the costs of the remote connect service?

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! Could you kindly help to describe this issue in details? Could you let us know why you want to know the costs of the Remote Connect Service? Thank you for your testing!

Thank you!

Well I want to know personally before I upgrade to a 6300 series. Otherwise I’m not going to.

Dear user,

Thank you very much for your feedback! I will pass this request to our sales team and they will answer your question asap. I believe you will be satisfy about UCMRC services. Thanks for considering UCMRC services.

Thank you!

I number of forum users have inquired as of late now that the 63XX is officially released. When the product was approaching Beta, GS published a preliminary price sheet outlining the features of the various plans and their associated costs, Since then, the official word has been -
“The UCM Remote Connect cloud service is in Open Beta Free Trial until July 2021. Thus, there is no need to pay for this service during this Free Trial period. Official subscription plans will be published after the Open Beta period ends in July 2021.”

However, people have since inquired basing their decision to purchase a 63XX unit on how much additional the remote connect plan might cost.

Dear users,

Thank you very much for interest in UCMRC services! I have reported this inquiry to our sales team and I believe our sales team will contact you and answer your questions asap. Thank you for considering UCMRC services.

Thank you!

Hi we are installers of your systems in Italy, we would like to know what are the costs after the beta test for the remote connect service and if as resellers we are entitled to have our own remote assistance panel. Thank you

Dear user,

Thank you for interesting in GDMS platform and UCMRC services! I will pass this request to our leaders and we will get back to you once we have the updated information. The UCM Remote Connect cloud service is in Open Beta Free Trial. Thus, there is no need to pay for this service during this Free Trial period.

Thank you!