Phone go offline in GDMS

I have a couple of phones that go offline in GDMS. These are GRP2614 units, some are hard wired and a few are wireless. They are still working fine, just lose the connection to GDMS. I can reboot units and they show back up. Updated them to firmware 1.0.1.7 thinking that may be that but just had a few drop again. Anyone else experience this, what did you do?

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! If your GRP2614 device still lose connection with GDMS platform after upgrading to minimum required firmware version, please kindly help to capture the trace file with syslog and send to us, we can help to troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you!

Having the exact same problem. Is there a solution to this? Using latest firmware on GRP2614.

I am trying to get to the site I set some up today to do a capture. I do have them on latest firmware, Comcast is the ISP, no static at this location. Everything setup on UCM except I did all the phone programming through GDMS. Also using a Ubiquiti Edge 3 router at this site.

Dear users,

Thank you for all your feedback! Please send the offline devices’ MAC and S/N to us, we will check it in the GDMS server.

Thank you!

Same problem, in one instance it appeared the phone was unable to make outbound calls in the “offline” state.

Phone was rebooted and was online again.

Later in the day, went offline again.

Where do I send the MAC and S/N?

I updated the router at location I was having problem to the latest firmware and so far the phones have stayed online for over 2 days now.

Dear users,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! You can try to upgrade your device and router to latest version. If your devices are still offline, please send your MAC and S/N within a private letter for troubleshooting. Thanks for your testing.

Thank you!

Most of the phones at this location went offline again. 5 of 7. After the router firmware update they did stay online for longer. I am still leaning towards network issues at this site and not the phones since I have 2 other sites with them working properly. I may test with another router when I have time.

Thanks for your update, Zak706! If you have a chance, please capture the trace file with syslog when the device gets “offline”, and send it to us within private mail, we can help to analyze the issue with it.

Thank you!