Pearing between 2 UCM is now working in diffrent subnet. Although Reachability is Alrigh

Hello.
There is an issue i am facing recently regarding UCM peering.
Two UCM doesn’t get paired when they are in diffrent subnet although the reachability is allright from both UCM.
I can ping UCM B from UCM A and vice versa. But pearing doesnt work.

Even when I provide public IP to both UCM statically, from the IP under same ISP and subnet get peared properly.
But when I tried to pear a UCM which is under another ISP doesn’t get paired.

Can anyone suggest any solution regarding UCM pearing in diffrent subnet.

Catch packets on both UCM and see if they receive it.

And forwarding is in place at the router levels to each UCM?

Hello dear,

Try to add the two local address subnet to the two ucm, go to the web gui and add the two local address subnet in the NAT page. and try to add static route in the two ucms.

first of all, ensure that the VPN has been paired correctly and in a “transparent” manner.
On UCMs in NAT parameters you have to put both local IP classes in both.

Both UCM’s are connected via a GRE tunnel.

Then forwarding is not an issue and in the future it would help to know how they are peered.

AhmadKU is correct -
Try to add the two local address subnet to the two ucm, go to the web gui and add the two local address subnet in the NAT page. and try to add static route in the two ucms.

As you are using a VPN, the the devices at both sides appear as local to one another so the messaging needs to be sent via the VPN and not externally; hence why the NAT needs both local LANS entered on both sides.