Multimedia Meeting, Schedule Meeting Host List

When creating a meeting schedule, it would appear that the Host List is generated from ALL available LDAP phonebooks.
Is there a way to select which LDAP phonebook is to be included? Or remove unwanted LDAP phonebooks?

can you kindly post the screenshot of the LDAP situation you are saying?
every single UCM extension and every single LDAP contact are proposed in the drop-down menu t, so I don’t see the problem,

if anything, a problem is the display of the LDAP contact, since the display is too narrow it is practically impossible to choose the desired LDAP contact.

https://documentation.grandstream.com/knowledge-base/ucm630x-series-user-manual/#multimedia-meeting

I have a customer that has many separate business locations that share 1 UCM, so I have created separate phonebooks so that when they use the directory, it only lists the extensions within their organization.

But the Multimedia Meeting Host list includes ALL phonebooks, and as a result each extension gets listed twice. One from the default DN phonebook & one from each additional DN. I was just curious if I could somehow eliminate each ext being listed twice.

I don’t think so, but you can ask Grandstream Support here:

Dear user,

Thank you for using the UCM63xx! This feature has not been implemented in the UCM63xx and I have reported this feature request to our development team for evaluation. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! May I ask if you still encounter the duplicated contacts issue on the UCM63xx? Could you kindly share some screenshots with us so that we can confirm this issue accurately. We tested this issue in our own lab, and we want to know if this is the case:

In the LDAP contacts, the user has Phonebook 1 (all contacts for the company), Phonebook 2 (department A), and Phonebook 3 (department B). When the user tries to select the contacts on Host list field, the user will see Phonebook 1 (all contacts for the company), Phonebook 2 (department A), and Phonebook 3 (department B), which will contain the duplicated contacts. However, the same contact will be displayed as Phonebook 1 - James (example), Phonebook 2 - James, so the same contact will not be displayed as 100% same. May I ask if you mean you want to remove one contact in this case? Do you mean if you want to remove one contact on which interface? Could you send some screenshots which show this issue? If you can also share some test steps with us, it will help us a lot to improve this issue.

Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!