It doesn't satisfy me

I don’t like this device… I hoped when it came out that it would be useful, but I find it not so good. Ethernet + Wifi that I don’t understand without a power adapter (ok you can use a poe injector…). You can’ make a call from it, only with a cell or pc… it would be better it would have a button to push to have an alarm calling , for example, and so on. I thought it could help for example in a lab where you don’t touch anything, but it’s ok to receive, but to make… no! I’m not satisfied!

Are you aware of the AUX input? When used as a circuit, you can trigger a call to desired number simply by pressing a button or touching the cables together.

I agree on this a 100%. Wi-Fi is useless without a USB/DC power adapter. They say “we can use a PoE injector” but at that point, why even use Wi-Fi if I need a cable anyway?

Grandstream should think about right market positioning of the device. It is not conference phone. It is a warning system that must meet the requirements for such systems. The device must be able to distribute guest wifi, work with a fire warning system. During the day, work as a music speaker, notifying employees of a hall or workshop. And with a smoke detector - a single security device. It will save space on the ceiling and customer budget.

It comes with a wall power supply.

I have a couple of businesses that travel and another that do not have the ability to rewire the building so the wireless phone is great for that.

Hi guys,

For the power supply/wall AC adapter, GSC3510 will not support it at this moment. But, we will note this feedback and see what is the demand for it.

Thank you,