Issue with inbound calls (pattern disabled)

We have a UCM 6208 IPBX and we are unable to route inbound calls as the pattern is disabled.
Is there any way to have it worked without the pattern option?

that is a screen of the path in input on analog line, obviously it is not modifiable

That’s true. Basically we are trying to forward inbound calls from an analog line to an internal extension. But no way to get it forwarded. The same behavior has been noticed for 6208 and 6108.
I’m wondering what we are doing wrong? Bug?

I don’t understand what bugs you’re talking about, if you want to send the incoming call from an analog line to an extension just set it correctly, the screen lacks the lower part.

Above, the whole screenshot.

the call does not end at extension 4000?
When you call the 4000 internally, does it ring?

no, the call doesn’t end at extension 4000.
We are able to call Ext 4000 internally and it rings.
Ext. 4000 is able to make calls as well.

I think it’s kind of weird,
do this test, create a group of ringtones and insert the 4000, input the analog line send it to the group you created.
I doubt that the problem is on the input clip, set it “automatically” on the analog trunk.
But if you connect an analog phone directly to the analog trunk, does this ring? Does he get the caller’s clip?

Let me test that scenario.
When we connect analog phone directly, it works well:it rings

ok then it should be just an input clip problem (it is set incorrectly), try setting it automatically, then if it works head what works properly.

if you have other problems do the test with the “detect” button inside the analog trunk and on pbx settings/Interface Settings/FXO Ports -> detect

Detect option raised the above error.

Turn off CID in trunk.
UCM wait for number that not shown or is set different then set it will wait forever.
If that help then you know what you need fix.

Hallo, I have the same problem and was wondering what you meant by “input clip”

Hallo Marcin, got it. My problem solved. thank you

Thank you very much Marcin and Damiano70. You pointed me in the right direction. Currently, i have set “Caller ID Scheme” on “Auto Detect” in Extension/Trunk => Analog Trunks.
Am now able to forward incoming calls as expected

CLIP is an acronym used by some to indicate “calling line identification presentation”; which is the same as Caller-ID (CID).

“I think it’s kind of weird,
do this test, create a group of ringtones and insert the 4000, input the analog line send it to the group you created.
I doubt that the problem is on the input clip, set it “automatically” on the analog trunk.
But if you connect an analog phone directly to the analog trunk, does this ring? Does he get the caller’s clip?”

I had given you the solution 7 hours before, just read :slight_smile:

IT is Problem. UCM will not forward call to destination until it get CID.

for that I asked him to do the tests with an analog telephone.
Even if I find it absurd (but it happens) that a Provider in 2019 does not send the number in receipt.