HT813 not detecting incoming PSTN calls. What i have noticed so far.
- FXO lights flash sometimes during ringing but status indicates IDLE for the line with the issue.
- The customer has 2 other lines that work just fine. Incoming calls are detected and forward to voip or fxs port.
- Old IP office 500v2 can detect incoming calls no problem but gateway cannot.
- Analog phone connected on the line rings and connects no problem.
- Line switched in the equipment room where service provider come into the building to line of known working trunk and same issue.
- Tried an ATA with 2fxs/2fxo from another supplier new rock technologies smart ata 422. Same issue not ringing.
- Service provider confirmed line is coming off same equipment as the 2 others. They will confirm whether ADSL for unused internet is still active and whether its on that particular line. I am think this may affect detection as there is no filter.
- No Caller ID on the line but test with and without same outcome.
- ATA always show IDLE on port status, unless line is physically disconnected.
- Gateway on latest firmware.
- Out going calls from voip to PSTN works. But not incoming.
What am i missing here? This is becoming very stressful. Any help would be appreciated.