HT802 Dial plan bug?

I’m new to the Grandstream world (coming from Cisco) but I have a new HT802 and I think there’s a bug in how the dial plan is processed. But take a look and tell me if I’m doing something wrong or if there is indeed a bug.

My carrier requires 11 digits to be sent for all outbound numbers (even local numbers). So I created a dial plan that should send 11 digits for local numbers whether they’re dialed as 11 digit, 10 digit or 7 digit:

{1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx | <=1>[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx | <=1602>[2-9]xxxxxx}

However when I dial a 10 digit number like 6025554321, the carrier receives 16026025554 – meanwhile, 11 and 7 digit dialing works as intended. I’ve tried rearranging the order of operations in the plan above but that changes nothing. Any ideas here or is this a bug?

Oh, and I should note that I’m on the latest version of firmware: 1.0.10.6. Thanks!

It is not a bug, HT do not wait for caller finish number it is interpreted immediate.
So when it receive 4 it not wait for more as last rule is ok for this <=1602>[2-9]xxxxxx. If you add “+” at last rule then it will not be dialled immediate and 2 rule still can be used. Of course this will open last rule to be dialed with more then desired numbers (no idea what this code is- local ?)

Thanks, I think I understand now. I was applying the “Cisco way” of dial plan interpretation to the Grandstream. That said, as a workaround I’ve decided to drop 7-digit dialing altogether (and remove the last rule in the dial plan above). Folks will have to live with that. :slight_smile: At least with this unit I get the ability to use G.711, PCMA & PCMU codecs (that’s one big benefit over my old Cisco equipment).

Not need remove last, just add + at end -> it stop immediate execute. It will be applied after normal wait for call (or # can speed it).