I’m seeing others with similar issues but no resolution.
I have a site that has had an HT802 providing dial tone to two FAX machines for nearly 4 years without issues.
In the past month, the user has had to restart the HT802 each morning to get it to work.
I replaced the HT802 yesterday with a new one. I also moved its network connection from the back of a phone (should be for a PC) and connected it to another wall jack that’s directly patched to the network switch.
I got word this morning that the HT802 had to be restarted again.
I can understand the old one being OLD and needing to be replaced. But having a 2nd one doing the same thing.
When I replaced the unit, I used the NEW power supply that came with the new unit along with a NEW patch cable that also came with the new HT802.
I have opened a ticket with support, but figured I’d also ask here to see if anyone has resolved this on the HT802’s.
Both units have the latest firmware available. I don’t see any BETA versions or any notes referring to this issue on the firmware notes.