hold music

You can edit a user extension and set their individual MoH on the features tab.
I don’t know of any other way to change it. In the past I would set MoH by deleting the originals and just putting what I wanted in its place, it sounds like 1.0.16.x firmware now prevents this.

Without the ability to replace the originals, is there a way to set MoH system wide away from defaults?

No, it is running 15.16.

@lstutesman yes I’ve got the new MOH class set on all extensions and that seems to work fine for internal xtn to xtn calls and internal calls to the ring group, but inbound calls via the SIP trunk do not hear that hold music. they hear the default MOH class.

It sounds like a bug, still no reply to the support ticket, but it’s not urgent.

That makes sense then. I don’t know of a spot to change that setting for Ring Groups or even a global setting.

send a message in your ticket daily asking for an update and you’ll get a reply one way or another quicker.

I’m almost sure that i see global settings, but cannot find in new fw. It can be my imagination too :slight_smile:

I agree, I swear I’ve seen it before, but I can’t find it at all now.

That would sure be a good feature as it would fix my immediate problem. It seems that there were a few negative changes made to MOH in the latest release.