Highlighting Needed Firmware Upgrades

Would it be possible for GDMS to flag or highlight devices that are not running the current firmware on the VoIP Device and PBX Device pages?

This would facilitate our efforts to keep all devices up to date.

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! This is a nice suggestion and we will consider to add this improvement in GDMS future release. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Dear user,

Users can go to Resource -> Firmware -> New Version Notification Settings, and check all models, so that the user can get the notification once there are new firmware versions for the selected models.

Thank you!

Thank you highlighting this feature @GSSupport74. It is great to be notified when there is a new firmware released to the ecosystem.

That being said, this does not address my original comment. I need to know, phone by phone, at a glance, if the phone in question is on the current firmware.

Under the current setup I need to find what current firmware is, and then go screen-by-screen, line-by-line, to identify which device has been updated and which does not. Under my request I could tell at a glance if anything needs attention.

I again request this enhancement.

Thanks.

Dear Drostoker,

Thank you for your feedback! We will consider this request and find out a better solution for this function. Thank you for your testing!

Thank you!