Here’s my feedback from the hardware that I’ve received:
- The buttons don’t feel very responsive. Sometimes you have to press them just the right way to activate.
- There are no labels/icons for the volume up/down and PTT keys
- The speakers and microphone have great audio quality
- The back panel’s plastic feels very cheap and prone to getting scratched
- The screen has great image quality. It’s very sharp and the colors feel right.
- The holster should have some sort of locking mechanism, so I can prevent it from spinning
Also, I’d like to suggest the following:
- A rugged version of the WP800, for industrial use
- Possibly embedded a bar code scanner on top of the device, so it could be used in warehouses, etc.