Hability to config by provision from GDMS devices like GXW, GS Wave Lite, GXP16xx

gdms

Hi Community I will need your help on this do you ever though that devices that are not supported by GDMS as per its own limitations but it does support a config file so as GDMS states as GRANDSTREAM DEVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

I know that you can upload files to the GDMS account and XML could be uploaded but every time I would like to made a change on the file and upload it again it changes the path what makes the “config server path” to change and the devices will not take the config file

Should not this be just static so it can work for all devices?

If you also feel like please help submitting a ticket with the GS support on,
Grandstream PartnerConnect You can register as End-User and make the submission.

Thanks this will help all the community

Dear user,

Thank you for using the GDMS platform! GXP16xx and Wave Lite application are not supported in the current GDMS platform. If you mean that uploading files to the Resources module in the GDMS platform, the path will be changed if you delete and readd the file to the GDMS platform. I will also pass your suggestion to our GDMS development team for evaluation. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

It is totally understandable that those devices are not supported by GDMS but as it has the capability to upload XML files (the same as the file to config all devices not supported) it is just needed to have for every user an unique route to store the config files. So the path does not change.

This is a great feature and will also give GS an advantage from other competitors on the industry.

Let me know if I can do something else about this

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! This feature request has been sent to our GDMS development team for evaluation and we will consider to implement it in the GDMS platform future release. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Hi, GSSupport74

Do we have any news? I could help testing this out if you need

THanks

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! Currently we do not have new updates about this feature request. I will let you know if we have any plans to add this feature request in the GDMS platform. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!