GXV3350 - Losing Network Connectivity

I’ve been experiencing a strange issue with multiple GXV3350 phones…

The phones will randomly loose network connectivity. Account registration on the screen turns grey, the network icon in the status bar is dimmed like there’s no connectivity, and there’s no network access on the phone.

Rebooting the phone doesn’t work. After a reboot, the phone still comes up disconnected. This includes rebooting by pulling the network cable (powered via PoE) and disabling/re-enabling PoE via switch.

The only way I’ve been able to get the phone back online is to disable and re-enable the switch port that the phone is plugged into while the phone is still physically connected to the network. If the phone is disconnected from the network and I try to disable and re-enable the port, it still won’t come back online. It needs to be plugged in and have the switch port disabled and re-enabled to start working.

I don’t know why this is, and I have no idea why physically rebooting the phone doesn’t resolve the problem… it’s just very strange.

Anyone else run into issues like this?

Phones are running the current firmware 1.0.3.17. Powered via PoE. Has happened to multiple phones connected to different switches.

I have one on my desk but have not run into this problem.

I have a GXV3350 as well, tried both Wi-Fi and PoE for a while and neither did that. It’s actually one of the most stable Android phones Grandstream ever did.