GXP1760W in the GDMS

is there an ETA for when the 1760W will be included in the GDMS? This phone is becoming a favorite for our clients only because of the WiFi. We plan on pushing new clients to the 2614/5/6 but it would be helpful to have the 1760W for our older clients.

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! We have plan to support GXP1760 in GDMS platform, and the device is under internal testing. We will announce to support this model once it passes our internal full test. Thanks for your patient.

Thank you!

any update? I have clients waiting on this for emergency use needed ASAP with the current situation. We have phones being deployed with emergency services and need to be able to configure the phones when not connected to the zero config on the UCM.

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! We will support GXP17xx in GDMS future release and you will see the new GXP17xx firmware version once we are ready to support GXP17xx models in GDMS platform. It will not take too long time and we will try our best to support it in GDMS platform asap. Thanks a lot for your patient!

Thank you!

I heard that back in November. I had a client that had 10 of these and they wanted another 15 phones and when I told them that they couldn’t use the GDMS they went back to Avaya. I am trying to salvage another deal with a different dept but with no change in 6 months I’m not too optimistic.

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! I passed this request to our developers and we are waiting for a new GXP17xx firmware to announce to support GXP17xx models in GDMS platform. I fully understand your concern and we will try our best to push to support GXP17xx models in GDMS platform soon. Thanks for your suggestions and feedback!

Thank you!

Hi There,

Its been over a year since this thread had any activity. We are also wondering about GDMS support for the 1760W. We have 50+ of these deployed to our customers, getting them to be managed via GDMS would save our team a lot of time.
Any timeline for release for the wifi devices?

Thanks, Joe

I was told a while back that there are no plans for the 1760w due to a hardware limitation. We also have a number of them out there and would have liked to be able to admin them

Dear users,

Thank you for all your feedback! Currently, GXP17xx is not supported in GDMS platform. I will pass this request to our GDMS developers for evaluation. We will support more and more models gradually. Thank you for your suggestion!

Thank you!

Well GS do not want do it, rather then HW limitation.
As all have TR/ACS so they can be supported by GDMS in a limited way (configuration only).
HW limit can be for statistics.

Dear user,

Thanks for your feedback! I fully understand your concern and I will let our developing team know that we wish to support GXP17xx in the GDMS platform. Hopefully we can support GXP17xx in the GDMS platform future release. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!