GDSM VPN SETUP for GRP2614

HI, I don’t post on here to often…But I am starting to use GDMS to provision and manage my company’s phones.
So due to covid a lot of our inside sales people and other departments have had to work from home from time to time.
I have utilized zulu for this in the past and have set up an open vpn connection on their laptops back to the server.
However our employee’s prefer using their grandstream grp2614 phones because they are used to them and prefer them over zulu.
So I don’t want to have to upload the credentials and certs to every phone individually if there is a better way.
My question is I have templates set up for the phones on GDMS for the different departments. Can I somehow setup the vpn with that one template do configure it on multiple phones at a time??
Any Help is appreciate

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! You can create a group template for GRP models and provision the devices with the group template for all your phones to resolve this issue.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

I know that…but don’t I need different open vpn certs and keys for each extension and each phone?

Dear user,

This is depending on the VPN server. If you need to configure different VPN certs and keys for each phone, you need to provision this through GDMS platform one by one for each device, and group template will not work.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!