- GDS3710 added 4 SIP accounts support, the previous default account becomes Account 2 by default. We changed primary account from 2 to 1 due to we must synchronize P Value in 18.104.22.168. This is not a bug, but more a new feature added and re-arrangement. Remember GDS3710 initially support only 1 SIP account.
- To change this, you can either manually swap the local port 5062, 5060; or perform a factory reset.
- To perform factory reset, you can back up and export all your configuration to computer, then restore or import back. If the back up file is from old firmware, after restore you MIGHT need to manually change the port mentioned above depending on what firmware you upgrade from. This is due to P value change to synchronize ITSP provisioning requirement. This is ONE TIME change, you don’t need to adjust once the value is corrected.
- “Authentication failed” means the PIN is wrong. Did you make sure BOTH GDS3710 and the GXV3370 the Door1/Door2 PIN is matched?
- In GXV3370, go the “Account 1 => Call Settings” if you are using Account 1, change those default settings: “Remote Video Request => Accept”; “Auto Preview => Yes”.
Please read related product User Manual from our website and familiar with the products. QA testing is the standard procedure to release a firmware and we have surely done the testing before releasing anything.
The GXV3370 by default does not show video (due to privacy and legal requirement in some countries) unless you manually operate to agree it, to show the video automatically you have to change the above settings.
If you have more technical issue, please open a ticket in HELPDESK so some support engineers can help you out.
Again, thank you for using Grandstream products.