Gds3710 & gxv.3240

Hello everyone,

First I would like to thank you for your time and input on these questions. It is greatly appreciated.
I’m looking at purchasing and install a UCM6204 for my church with the following setup:
1 Incoming Analog phone delivered via Cable modem. The UCM6204 will connect to 20 GXP1620’s in our classrooms, 3 GXV3240 in our offices and 2 GDS3710 at two of our doors.

My questions are below:
1 - Will the camera functions of the GDS3710 work with the GXV3240 - press the button and it rings all the GXV3240’s, when answered shows who is at the door?
2 - Do the GXP1620’s and GXV3240’s support multicast paging - will we be able to press a button or dial an extension and page a message to all the phones at the same time. Ex: “Please call ext. 1234”
3 - We have a Netgear GS724TPv2 PoE switch with a maximum of 190 watts PoE power - will this switch support all these devices, or should I look at one with more PoE power output?

I’m an IT Admin by trade and will be running new cabling to every room and connecting everything myself. if there are any other suggestions or input you may have, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your time.
Mickie
Pinchot Park AG Church

1. Yes
  2. Dial yes, but not sure about sending message - this is call after all
  3. 15W per port

Thank you for your reply and input