GDMS - view device UI not working

Tried Remote Access to Device Interface today and I see this

Used to work before the recent upgrade. Same with Remote Access to Web UI

Working for me (EU region), have access to my PBX.

I’m in EU too but this is for a GRP2602. I don’t have any PBX on there

Dear user,

Thank you for using the GDMS platform! Please kindly send your device MAC address to us for troubleshooting. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

I’ve PM’d you a MAc address

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! We will look in to this issue internally. If you can send a captured logs from the device side, it will be helpful for us to troubleshoot this issue. We will check this issue based on your device from the server side for now. I will get back to you if we have any conclusions. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Dear user,

The URL is valid for about 1 hour, and after that the URL will be invalid and the user will see the 404. If it is not the issue, please kindly help to capture the trace file with syslog from the device side and try to reproduce this issue again, and we will troubleshoot this issue based on the captured logs. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

I know that but this happens every time I try a remote session. It’s only started happening since the recent GDMS update

Dear user,

Thanks for your feedback! We cannot reproduce this issue from our side. Please kindly help to capture the trace file with the syslog from the device side and try to reproduce this issue, and then send the logs to us for troubleshooting. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Oddly its working now. This feature is very useful but it doesn’t seem to be available on GRP2612. The manual tells me

but the option isn’t available for GRP261x handsets on fw 1.0.5.65 and 1.0.5.48

It’s not available on any models right now.

Yet another “feature” that will probably never work.

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! The Remote Access to Device Web UI related functions have not been supported in the GRP261x models yet. The functions are supported in GRP260x. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

It works on all the 2602 handsets and works well. The documentation clearly shows that it’s supported on 26xx handsets but the response indicates its only available on the 260x not 261x

In that case perhaps you should amend the documentation to indicate that 261x models are not supported

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, currently, this function is only supported in GRP260x because GRP260x has the compatible firmware version, and it does not support GRP261x yet. We will update the GDMS platform user guide to acurrate the comments. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!