After playing around with the newer version of GDMS, here’s a few bugs and requests:
- VoIP Accounts -> Account name cannot be longer than 12-14 characters, that’s bad.
- DP752 config -> cannot save Phonebook URL when local IP+folder is used (3CX for example)
- GXV -> missing Jitter config
- GXV -> Phone language and timezone are not pre-selected when editing an existing config, even after resetting them.
- GXV3350/70 -> P-code setting for Weather units doesn’t work. Always fallback to Farenheit.
- Can we copy Account settings to another Account in the GUI model config editor? It’d be great since 3CX templates only has 1st account configured, I want to manage multiple without redoing the config myself on each account.
- CUST file upload so we can provision from GDMS
- About UCM integration: you will need an API for that, please build it open so we can use it to push/pull servers and extensions config from other PBXs.
- Copy model templates between Organizations
- Move device between Orgs easily (requested by @drostoker on another thread)
- Maybe a way to provide basic config for different PBXs? We all know each has its own config. So, it’d be fun if we could create a new Model Template and select like “Based on:” with a choice of “UCM, 3CX, Vodia, Broadsoft, Cisco UC, and more.”. And these config would always be updated for best interop (kinda like GS 3CX official templates for GXPs).
- Support for GSC35xx series
- Support for older GXV3240/75 (they are still around guys)
And on a happy note: I see where they are going with GDMS. It’s awesome. Looking forward for GWN integration!