Gdms new device offline

I got a second hand ht801 from a client who’s phone lines I took over (I’m a voip service provider) & I tried to add it to gdms and it shows as offline in gdms. I clicked add device, put in the mac & serial number then added it. This is my first device to add to gdms, so maybe there’s some steps I’m missing? I defaulted the device to factory defaults too. What else should I do? Is there somewhere in the local config where I point it to gdms?

Is the firmware at the right version? HT801 needs to be 1.0.15.4 minimum with recommended fw 1.0.17.5

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! Please ensure that:

1. Your HT801 firmware version is higher than 1.0.15.4.
  2. ACS URL: https://acs.gdms.cloud needs to be configured correctly on TR-069 page.

Then, your HT801 should be able to get associated with GDMS platform successfully. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you for your testing!

Thank you!

Thx for the help. That was it…All I had to do was update the firmware to the latest 1.0.17.x and it showed up in gdms right away. I also looked on the advanced tab & can see that that acs url is in there & tr-069 (whatever that is :D) is enabled.

Thanks for your update! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!