GDMS ldap sync site-to-site

Hello All,

I have one UCM6301 and one UCM6202, I’d like to sync the two together
-from a couple Youtube videos, I think I need to do a peer to peer between two sites
-Site (A) would be the UCM6301 (w/one GXV3370)
-Site (B) would be the UCM6202 (w/GXV3275 and GDS doorbell)
-I’ve looked around, and don’t see a PDF for this option
(in reiteration, I don’t have two of the same model UCM’s),
-are there maybe beta PDF’s for this option, or is it similar to two UCM6202’s?
-just not sure how GDMS works w/peer to peer site-to-stite (again, not using VPN options)

Please let me know.

Thanks,
-Ronald

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! Do you mean you want to synchronize the UCM6301’s extensions and UCM6302’s extensions to the GDMS platform? Could you clarify the request and clarify what do you mean by “sync the two together”? Do you mean the extensions in the UCM A can reach to the extensions in UCM B?

Thank you!

Dear user,

May I ask that if you mean you want to synchronize the LDAP contacts from UCM A to UCM B through the GDMS platform? Please kindly help to clarify this request if you have a chance. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply,
-hope I’m saying it correctly here, what I’m trying to do is a “Peer Trunk” between two UCMs, one w/GDMS (UCM6301), the other one is UMC6202 (non-GDMS).
-I’m hoping to sync the two together: site-to-site (without VPN)

Here’s are a couple of dated examples, both by Grandstream on YouTube:
-by Abdel Jaibar (Dec, 2019): <here>
-by Nathan (Feb, 2019): <here>

Please let me know.

Thanks!
-Ronald

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! For both UCM6301 and UCM6302, please kindly follow the screenshot below to configure the Host Name and check RemoteConnect Mode option in the UCM devices’ Web UI:

In the Host Name blank, you can configure it with the other UCM’s GDMS address. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Hello All,

I don’t have what you show the UCM6302, please take a look at the above original request,
-I have one UCM6301 and one UCM6202
-again, I have one PBX w/GDMS, and one non-GDMS PBX, that’s the UCM6202 (not a UCM6302 you show above)

Not sure if a GDMS and a non-GDMS UCM is setup the same way w/Peer Trunks… if it is, then I’ll follow your above screenshot.

Please let me know.

Thanks again,
-Ronald

Hi Ronald,

Please follow the steps below to configure your UCM62xx and UCM63xx:

1. Create new trunk in UCM62xx: Please fill the UCM63xx’s GDMS domain and GDMS corresponding TLS port, for “From Domain” option, please set the public network address for UCM62xx, the SIP transport needs to be set as “TLS”, and enable “NAT” option. Please see the screenshots below:

2. On the UCM63xx, please fill the host name with UCM62xx’s IP address, and check the “RemoteConnect Mode” option. Please also configure the SIP NAT in UCM63xx. Users can view the UCM63xx’s domain name and corresponding TLS port in the screenshot below. Please configure your UCM63xx following the screenshots below:

Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!