GDMS Does not import SIP account from UCM on second server

I have 2 UCM6208 and both are lync to GDMS but only one of them got is SIP account imported in GDMS.
i have try to unlink and but it back, try to join in other organisation but never import the second UCm account.
Could you help me solve this.
both UCM have firmeware 1.0.20.17

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! Could you kindly help to confirm the operation date and time, or your GDMS account email address so that we can check it from GDMS server side. You can also check your GDMS account if the 2nd UCM has been associated with GDMS platform, which means if you already have 2 SIP server in your GDMS account. If you already have 2 UCMs (2 SIP servers) in your GDMS account, the SIP accounts in your 2nd UCM should be able to be imported into your GDMS account.

Thank you!

my gdms email is mlemieux@royer.com
i see both UCM in gdms both only one of them got is account imported.

Thanks for your feedback! We will check the server logs based on your email address and get back to you soon.

Thank you!

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! Per talking with our GDMS and UCM developers, we may need your help to capture the logs in the UCM to troubleshoot this issue if possible. Could you kindly help to capture the UCM system logs locally? You can go to UCM web UI -> Syslog -> check the option “CGI Log” and “Other Log” under “Process Log” menu, and capture the system logs so that we can help to troubleshoot this issue. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

syslog.zip (2.5 MB)

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! We did not see the logs for us to troubleshoot this issue, please make sure the capture steps should be:

1. Disable Write Syslog Into Cach - Please check the attached screenshot.
  2. Enable options, CGI Log and Other Log, then save the configuration - Please check the attached screenshot.
  3. Clean the syslog by clicking the Clean button - Please check the attached screenshot.
  4. please check the GDMS settings page, if authenticate success, please click the save button in GDMS page and it will sync automatically.
  5. Download the syslog. - Please check the attached screenshot.

Please also make sure that the IP addresses of the 2 UCMs should be different. Let me know if you have any updates. Thanks again for your testing!

Thank you!

syslog.zip (11.7 KB)

Dear user,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! This issue was caused by the incorrect return signature from GDMS platform, but we cannot address the issue whether it was caused by UCM sending data or GDMS return data, the logs did not show the detailed parameters so that we have adjust the syslog level from GDMS platform to troubleshoot this issue. We current have two methods to troubleshoot this issue:

1. Could you kindly help to put the UCM server on public network and enable SSH in the UCM for us to remotely troubleshoot? We can access the UCM and troubleshoot this issue. This method can help us to improve this issue quickly.
  2. If we cannot access the UCM server, we may need your help to capture the same syslog again since we already increase the syslog level in GDMS server to see if we can get more information about this issue.

Let me know if you have any update. Thanks a lot for your testing!

Thank you!

you got access from

Never disclose this kind of information on the Web. Please send a DM to the user or open a ticket on Help Desk.

Dear users,

Thanks for your feedback! I have received the access from Kartikai but it is the access of gateway. This cannot be used for troubleshooting. I will talk with Kartikai in private mail.

Please do not send your device access/information on the forum, you can send a private message to me through the forum. Thanks for all your feedback!

Thank you!