GDMS blacklist/whitelist/greylist setting for GSC3510

Hi, I have just fallen in love with GDMS to bulk remote provision settings to my phones and GSC3510 speakers. The one thing I can’t find is the incoming call blacklist/whitelist/greylist settings so I will have to manually change it on every one of the 30 speakers I have just installed. Please consider this for future updates.

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! Currently, we have not assign a P value for this option in GSC3510 so that we cannot add this option in the default template of GSC3510 in the current GDMS platform. I have passed this request to our developing team and once the P value has been assigned to the option, we can proceed to add this option in the GDMS platform. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Yes indeed, this very needed feature, especially if you have a large deployment. Its a pain to go through every speaker whiotelist. Thanks

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! Once the P values have been assgined to the GSC3510, we will proceed to add these P values in the default template for GSC3510 in the GDMS platform. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Hello

You can add in the template text editor assigned to this model 22209=2 and it will change it to auto answer
Please test and let me know if it worked

Thank you.

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! The Text Editor is used for users to configure the P values which are not in “Set Parameters” menu, but the prerequisite is the P value should be already assigned for that setting in the device. If the P value has not been assigned to the setting in the device, the issue needs to be improved first by development team, which means add a P value for that setting in the device. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Hello.

I added P22209=2 to the text and it changed the greylist to auto answer
I got this P value by exporting the config from the device before and after changing the setting and this was the difference

Thank you.

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! If the P value has already existed in the latest firmware version, users can provision it through Text Editor. Thanks for your testing! We will proceed to add this option in the default template in the future release.

Thank you!