GDMS blacklist/whitelist/greylist setting for GSC3510

Hi, I have just fallen in love with GDMS to bulk remote provision settings to my phones and GSC3510 speakers. The one thing I can’t find is the incoming call blacklist/whitelist/greylist settings so I will have to manually change it on every one of the 30 speakers I have just installed. Please consider this for future updates.

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! Currently, we have not assign a P value for this option in GSC3510 so that we cannot add this option in the default template of GSC3510 in the current GDMS platform. I have passed this request to our developing team and once the P value has been assigned to the option, we can proceed to add this option in the GDMS platform. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Yes indeed, this very needed feature, especially if you have a large deployment. Its a pain to go through every speaker whiotelist. Thanks

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! Once the P values have been assgined to the GSC3510, we will proceed to add these P values in the default template for GSC3510 in the GDMS platform. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!