Since there isn’t a topic yet for this, I’ll post it here. I’ll also see if I can go make a topic.
We are excited to announce that beta testing is now open for the Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS) - our new cloud device management platform. This beta test is free and open to anyone who has access to Grandstream products supported by GDMS (including the WP series of WiFi Phones, DP series of DECT Cordless IP Phones, GXV series of IP Video Phones, and the upcoming GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones). Read the Press Release HERE.
Key features of GDMS include:
- Powerful and wide-ranging functionality including integrated device management, account management, device configuration, firmware upgrade, device monitoring, intelligent alarms, alerts and real-time statistics and reports
- Supports all configuration parameters, including account settings, phone settings, network settings, system settings, maintenance, applications, profiles, handsets and more
- Allocate and deploy a batch of accounts in two clicks; configure and manage a batch of devices by different sites, groups and models
- Real-time device and network monitoring with analytical system reports, intelligent troubleshooting, automatic diagnostic reports and one-click debug function
- Offers various and practical task modes, instant tasks, scheduled tasks and task reports
- Enterprise-level security protection including Bank-grade TLS encryption from end-to-end, two-way certificate verification mechanism between devices and GDMS platform, encryption of device information, and more
Technical support for this beta test will be provided via Grandstream Forums. To access support in forums, click here to set up an account if you haven’t already.