GDMS Alert Message Missing Key Information

I have been receiving Alert Messages from GDMS which I really appreciate.

Unfortunately the alert message only provide a MAC address. Missing is the Device Model and Device Name. Without this information, IMHO, it is very difficult to get a full understanding of what the alert is trying to convey.

Can Grandstream please add these two field to the Alert Details.

Thanks.

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! Currently, GDMS platform sends out the alert messages only include the device name and MAC address, but device model. We will consider to improve it and add the device model in the alert messages in the future release. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Thank you @GSSupport74. But could you also consider adding the device name. I often have multiple of the same device at any one client site.

Dear Drostoker,

Thank you for your feedback! The device name has already been added in the alert notification. I can see the device name in my email notification and message notification in GDMS platform.

Thank you!

Thank you @GSSupport74. You are correct. I was looking at an alert from a device that I didn’t have a name entered.

I’m happy to be mistaken on this one!

Dear Drostoker,

Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if you have any more questions about GDMS platform.

Thank you!