Dear Grandstream Customers,
Firmware 188.8.131.52 for UCM6102/UCM6104/UCM6108/UCM6116 is released as official. The firmware and release note can be downloaded from:
– (1) For the devices on firmware version prior to 184.108.40.206, please upgrade to 220.127.116.11 first, then upgrade to 18.104.22.168 (or 22.214.171.124), before upgrading to 126.96.36.199.
(2) For the devices on firmware version 188.8.131.52 or 1.0.5.x, please upgrade to 184.108.40.206 (or 220.127.116.11) first before upgrading to 18.104.22.168. Otherwise the configuration on the device might be lost.
– Here is the downloading link for firmware 22.214.171.124:
Here is the downloading link for firmware 126.96.36.199:
– Once upgraded, downgrading to any previous firmware versions prior to 188.8.131.52 (including 184.108.40.206) is NOT
– We strongly recommend you to back up the configuration and all files before you upgrade, when running 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168; backup files from all previous firmware versions prior to 22.214.171.124 (including 126.96.36.199) will not be able to be restored to 188.8.131.52 directly but they can be used by Grandstream support team to help you recover your configuration and data if anything goes wrong during your upgrade.
Please contact us should you have any issues. Thank you for your support for Grandstream products.
Grandstream Networks, Inc.