Firmware 1.0.9.127 for GXP2130/2135/2140/2160/2170 released as Beta

firmware-release

Dear Grandstream Customers,

Firmware 1.0.9.127 for GXP2130/2135/2140/2160/2170 is now released as Beta. Here is the release notes:
http://firmware.grandstream.com/BETA/Release_Note_GXP21xxColor_1.0.9.127.pdf

The firmware and release notes can be downloaded from:
http://www.grandstream.com/support/firmware

Please contact us should you have any issues. Thank you for your support for Grandstream products.

Technical Support
Grandstream Networks, Inc.

“BLF AS CALL FORWARD DESTINATION”

sincerely even reading the description I do not understand how it works.
in truth I was hoping it was “finally” the BLF key to activate / deactivate a call forward and to display green / red if deviated or not. It is also time that you take into consideration the possibility of being able to do it, any Client asks for this function.

The “Update phonebook through SIP NOTIFY” will be very useful on 3CX! Thanks!

@damiano70 it sounds like I can press call forward, then press a BLF key rather than type in the number.

Regarding the second part of your statement, I’m not sure I understand you but it sounds like you want to know if the inbound route is in default mode or mode 1 with a red / green light to show you which mode it’s in. If that’s correct, yes you can do that. It was added recently.

no @costwisewpg, I’m talking about the simple BLF key that “notifies” if the deviation is active or not, as any PBX does.
The BLF key to call the extension already exists, this new function I did not understand what exactly it does

@damiano70 by deviation, are you talking about call forward?

yes, call forward

I didn’t see that. Can you point me to where I can see it as that I am interested in.

in the entry routes if you look there is a new field where you can enter a code and associate it with a key

@damiano70, I see a field called BLF Subscription Number. Do I just put in any unused extension number here and set a BLF to it?

I made the suggestion a long time ago to switch “findme / followme” with the BLF key
to see the status at a glance:
green off / red activated.
Apparently it was not interesting for anyone.
However, it would be nice to have multiple BLF keys with different call forwarding destinations.
By the way, about 8 additional modes for each inbound route could not hurt either.
Since you could really do a lot with it.

you have to enter the code as I wrote above