Firmware 1.0.7.7 for WP820 released as official

firmware-release

Hi,

For these issues, please to enable debug syslog on the device web UI under Maintenance->System Diagnosis->Syslog and when the issue happens note the time on the device and download the one click debug package under the “Debug” tab. We would need to review the debug files to further understand the issue. You can open support ticket for these issues.

For your reboot feature request it is just a workaround. If you are using asterisk system such as UCM, there is function under Zero config to reboot the device. You can also use asterisk cli to send NOTIFY to device with check-sync to reboot.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your help. We will open support ticket in the near future.
We are developing a tool to reboot WP820 with adb. We turned on “Developer mode” in each device by directly perform. Can we turn on “Developer mode” via Web or SSH?

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not available to be turned on in the web or SSH.

Thanks

Thank you for your support.

We upgraded all wp820 phones to 1.0.7.7, but when we try making a call we get the message ‘when we would like to make a call, please disconnect the line’. It did work before and we checked the complete config, but are not able to see any strange things, what might cause the issue. When using a different phone on the network (mobile or Yealink), we are able to make a call to the wp820 without any issues.
When downgrading the wp820 to version 1.0.5.5. we are able to call again without any issues.

Because version 1.0.7.7 does offer some great features (like XSI Service Settings) and some bugfixes, we do like to run version 1.0.7.7, but at the moment we are unable to make any calls with this version.

Please let me know if there are any settings we might change to fix this issue.

Hi,

Is this an error message from an automated voice like IVR message? If so, please run the one click debug with the “capture trace” selected then perform the same steps to make the call. When issue is reproduced please stop the capture and download the debug. You can PM me to the package for review. We want to check the SIP response.

Thanks

Continuing the discussion from Firmware 1.0.7.7 for WP820 released as official:

Hi Rick,

It looks like we receive an IVR message indeed, so I’ll send you the debug files.

Unfortunately, I’m unable to send pm’s and attachments, since I’m new to th Grandstream Forum.

Is there another way I can send you the debug files or give me permission to send pm’s and attachments?

Kind regards,

Merijn Martens

10 posts.
Also if you hear IVR then ITSP must reject it.

Hi,

You can upload to a cloud server and PM the link and password. If it is IVR automated voice likely a configuration issue somewhere causing the server to reject the call.

Thanks

Continuing the discussion from Firmware 1.0.7.7 for WP820 released as official:
Hi Rick,

Hereby the link to the debug files

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asdkvl9EoX35ga4OWyogQzoMWcPwUQ?e=A8YDA0

Hi,

Please contact your ITSP vodafone and include the .pcap file for reference. From our evaluation, it is not obvious what could be wrong. I see you are using tel URI and outbound proxy. The ITSP should be able to let you know exactly why the call was rejected.

Thanks