Firmware 1.0.5.15 for GRP2612/2612P/2612W/2613/2614/2615/2616 released as Beta

firmware-release

Dear Grandstream Customers,

Firmware 1.0.5.15 for GRP2612/2612P/2612W/2613/2614/2615/2616 is now released as Beta. Here is the link to the release notes:

The firmware and release notes can be downloaded from:
http://www.grandstream.com/support/firmware

Please contact us should you have any issues. Thank you for your support for Grandstream products.

Technical Support
Grandstream Networks, Inc.

Park Keys seem to work now. Still no ability to set Monitored Park Buttons on MPK keys from Zero Config Template on UCM. Expected in UCM 1.0.21.1.

Can we get the BLF CID showing up on the second MPK screen? It works on the main one, so I can see “103” switching to “to 104” for example, but the 2nd screen doesn’t.

Also, tried my GUV3000. Mute button is ending the call, the answer/end is not working properly and while on idle, the mute on the headset is triggering the DND. This sucks. Works great on GXV3350 tho.

Interesting. And when should we be expecting this upgrade?

Frederick

Rolled out many GRP’s on 3CX. Any major issues?

Marc

4 Weeks ago. Under Sanity testing, whatever that is. Its driving me crazy waiting.

Not yet. The 1.0.3.6 is stable but not the best. It hangs a few times a month. However, fun fact, the BLF monitoring does work perfectly, somehow.

I haven’t had other issues yet but I have installed only about 10-15 GRPs as of now. We don’t promote them as the firmware still sucks and it’s too long to get updates.

I’m wary of it as well. I’ll test it though.

the problem of the beta versions is a problem of all vendors, GS unfortunately sometimes has introduced “stable” versions worse than the beta versions, and that’s absolutely not good

Based on our initial testing. This version is the first version that seems to allow the phones to work. There are still some issues, but the phones are much closer to usable. Still testing…

What issues still persist for you @zktech ?

Just had first batch of 2614 phones with this software cause issues. Outbound calls suffered from poor TX quality, inbound calls seem ok. Rx was fine on my end, just tx from handset.

Rolled back to 1.0.3.6.

Did you change codec ?
Maybe incoming and outgoing use different ( if you try use better)

Closed the codec to G711U on both trunks and extensions and still had the same issue.

I have traces for private review. Release did fix Call Park on VPK keys though.

Roll back fixed issue.

Hi @Telefonix,

Could you try disabling “Enable EDRC Feature” and see if that helps with the poor TX issue? If it doesn’t help, could you send me the traces to review?

Hi @fmarcoux96,

When testing with UCM, both VPK/MPK would update CID to “From Number”, but wouldn’t update CID to “To Number”, would you clarify whats the inconsistency issue you have?

With regards to the GUV3000, could I get more information on the Answer/End call not working properly? We didn’t have any issues with it on our environment.

Where do I find EDRC?

Settings/Preferences
Enable EDRC Feature
P8538 = 0/1

Ok, trying it now.

What is it that parameter anyway, no description?