Firmware 1.0.23.7 and 1.0.23.15 for GWN AP released as official

firmware-release

Dear Grandstream Customers,

Firmware 1.0.23.7 for GWN7664/7664LR and firmware 1.0.23.15 for GWN7605/7605LR/7615/7624/7625/7630/7630LR are released as official. Here is the link to the firmware and release notes:

Please contact us should you have any issues. Thank you for your support for Grandstream products.

Technical Support
Grandstream Networks, Inc.

Good morning.
We have several clients with Grandstream access points that are experiencing several problems, I don’t know if this medium is the correct one to consult it.
The main problem is that many lines with the following description always appear in the log of the access points

WPA-PSK deauthentication (four-way handshake failure)

It happens to me in different locations and facilities and with different clients, and everything indicates in a common way that the devices are only disconnected from the access points, I have not found any solution online, what could be happening?

Hi, CANALPOZUELO,
This four-way handshake failure log could be triggered by various of reasons, if you are not experiencing constant disconnection on your real Wi-Fi devices that you’ve connected to the SSID, these logs will not be a concern.