Firmware 1.0.20.17 for UCM6510 is released as Beta

firmware-release

Dear Grandstream Customers,

Firmware 1.0.20.17 for UCM6510 is released as Beta. Here is the link for the release notes:
http://firmware.grandstream.com/BETA/Release_Note_UCM6xxx_1.0.20.17.pdf

The firmware information and release notes can be downloaded from:
http://www.grandstream.com/support/firmware

Please contact us should you have any issues. Thank you for your support for Grandstream products.

Technical Support
Grandstream Networks, Inc.

Just tried this update as I’m interested in the GDMS sync. GDMS Settings doesn’t exist unser System Settings, or anywhere else as far as I can see as per the release notes

Update on this. After resetting the 6510 three times GDMS settings is now available. However authentication fails even though all credentials are correct.
I’ve copied them from the script used to query the GDMS API and they work there

In looking at a given config of a phone in Z-C for a GXP2200, the following results -

This repeats with every transition of a 10 set of the VMPK keys as seen in the in advanced. The keys are at their default.

However, when looking at a GXP2135, the advanced shows:

It only shows the active VMPK keys.

Not a big issue, but not consistent

The GDMS setting showed immediately after the initial upgrade and subsequent reboot in the system settings, but this was on a 6202 and running a Beta version 20.12 beforehand.

I’ve not gone that far yet, however, I have resolved the authentication issue with the help of syslog and wireshark. The issue was I had a $ in my password. Take that out and authentication from the UCM works. Testing shows that including one or more of these characters in the password, [$,£,#,%, &], lets me login to eu.gdms.cloud through a browser but authentication from the 6510 fails.
That list isn’t exhaustive, just those characters I tried

Whilst I can see syncing accounts is of benefit, if a customer logs in to the UCM they have all the credentials to my GDMS account as well as the GDMS API credentials.

Curious. How does this work when you have 2FA enabled?

on Zero config in the GRP2613 template is missing the possibility to put the second key as line 1 (for example).
This is feasible on all GXP16-17-21 templates.

you can not in any case activate the MPK keys from the model, I think it is a bug

I’ve seen that in input mode you can now set multiple example modes *61 - *62 - *63.
But using BLF (BLF Subscription Number) you can only put in *61 and *62.
It would be convenient with the same button to have 3 information, example:
*61 green led
*62 red led
*63 led flashing (example)
Would it be more complete, possible?

on IVRs you can send directly the wav file you want, only when you do it you don’t see the name of the inserted wav file but the default name remains displayed, this can be confusing (you have to choose it by hand).

Don’t know, I’ll have to try 2FA, haven’t enabled it yet

I’m sorry, what’s 2FA?

In the GDMS manual at the end it’s referred to as MFA - multi factor authentication

Sorry, I thought you answered to me