Firmware 1.0.15.13 for UCM6301/6302/6304/6308/6300A/6302A/6304A/6308A released as official

firmware-release

Dear Grandstream Customers,

Firmware 1.0.15.13 for UCM6301/6302/6304/6308/6300A/6302A/6304A/6308A is now released as official.
Download Release notes
Download Firmware

For UCM6300 with RemoteConnect, make sure to download the latest Wave applications (1.0.15.x/1.15.x release) from here.

Please contact us should you have any issues. Thank you for your support for Grandstream products.

Technical Support
Grandstream Networks, Inc.

hola tengo una pregunta en cuento a los gantes que se pueden tener en una cola de llamadas, ya que en la ficha tecnica no viene la cantidad de agentes, me gustaria saber cual es la cantidad de agentes que debe de tener el ucm 6302 y el agente 6304A

hi @GSSupport74 ,
hi @grandstream,

in my opinion the sending of emails should be improved in case of UCM Format factory.
Let me explain better, if an unauthorized person enters UCM and executes the FORMAT Factory via WEB, or executes the FORMAT Factory from the LCD display, UCM should first of all send the alert email to the admin then execute the Format Factory.

To date, if someone makes the FORMAT Factory, the admin will never know immediately.

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! If the device is going to be reset, the email needs to be sent before restarting the device, but this email cannot be guaranteed to be sent. For example, the DNS resolving issue, the email server does not response or too slow to response the request, so the device needs to wait for sending the email and then proceed to reset. Then, the whole process will be affected by sending this email, and this duration cannot be controlled by the device side. I will pass this suggestion to our UCM development team for evaluation. Thanks!

Thank you!

UCM6302: 50 unique agents total over all queues
UCM6304A: 80 unique agents total over all queues

Thanks for your feedback and explanations!

Thank you!