Is it possible to get the Monitored Call Park function on this phone? Like on the GXP21xx series.
Also, here’s a few bug I noticed:
- The widgets is hard to resize/move, the touch is not sensitive enough I think.
- The MPK widget is getting better, but after a reboot it still goes to its original size.
- BLF pickup is not working for me, I just can’t pickup any incoming calls.
- After an upgrade, the GUI was resetted so I had to redo all my homescreen. We can’t export CUST file, which would be nice.
I also found some bugs in the Web interface of the MPKs:
- When reordering MPKs, the table does not update. You need to refresh the page.
- When editing a row with “Speed Dial with active account” as type, you get an error and it doesn’t save. Something with the account name.
- When you try to edit a row after editing another, the form is still on the previous one. It also does overwrite the changes you made in the previous edit.
Also, I don’t know if this is a bug but the DND function doesn’t work without feature codes. The DND on the UCM level won’t enable/disable if the feature codes are not set, even when “Use Call Feature Codes” is off. On my GXP2140, a CSTA (or something like that) message is sent to the PBX to change presence status. On the GXV3370, it doesn’t work.
I’ll update if I find any others.