Firmware 1.0.1.21 for GXV3370 released as Beta

firmware-release

Dear Grandstream Customers,

Firmware 1.0.1.21 for GXV3370 is now released as Beta. Here is the link for the release notes:
http://firmware.grandstream.com/BETA/Release_Note_GXV3370_1.0.1.21.pdf

The firmware and release notes can be downloaded from:
http://www.grandstream.com/support/firmware

Please contact us should you have any issues. Thank you for your support for Grandstream products.

Technical Support
Grandstream Networks, Inc.

Is it possible to get the Monitored Call Park function on this phone? Like on the GXP21xx series.

Also, here’s a few bug I noticed:

• The widgets is hard to resize/move, the touch is not sensitive enough I think.
  • The MPK widget is getting better, but after a reboot it still goes to its original size.
  • BLF pickup is not working for me, I just can’t pickup any incoming calls.
  • After an upgrade, the GUI was resetted so I had to redo all my homescreen. We can’t export CUST file, which would be nice.

I also found some bugs in the Web interface of the MPKs:

• When reordering MPKs, the table does not update. You need to refresh the page.
  • When editing a row with “Speed Dial with active account” as type, you get an error and it doesn’t save. Something with the account name.
  • When you try to edit a row after editing another, the form is still on the previous one. It also does overwrite the changes you made in the previous edit.

Also, I don’t know if this is a bug but the DND function doesn’t work without feature codes. The DND on the UCM level won’t enable/disable if the feature codes are not set, even when “Use Call Feature Codes” is off. On my GXP2140, a CSTA (or something like that) message is sent to the PBX to change presence status. On the GXV3370, it doesn’t work.

I’ll update if I find any others.

We will take a look at the issue you reported on fw1.0.1.23. Thank you very much.

I know there is a lot but I just wanna help as it is a brand new device and I have one.

But bugs aside, the device itself is very incredible!

Release_Note_GXV3370_1.0.1.21.pdf link gives 404 error.