Eu.gdms.cloud

Anyone else having issues logging into eu.gdms.cloud this morning.
Getting an error saying my account doesnt exist when trying to reset password.

newly updated gdms you use your account name to login, not email

thank you. have been doing lots of reading on their support pages and saw the update but didnt see anything about that. now to remember my account name.

Dear user,

Thank you for using the GDMS platform! You may search your GDMS account associted email address and you can find your login account. Then, you may select the EU regional server as the screenshot shows below:

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Thank you!

Would this be the same issue in the US? Since saturday I have not been able to login. At the login page it gives me invalid account or password. At forgot password I have tried both my Email address and what I think the username is (getting this from the GDMS notifications email) and it says user does not exist.

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! I think that is because the GDMS platform is under maintenance (upgrade) at that period on Saturday. You should be able to log in to the GDMS platform with your login account username only which is in the notification email. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

@GSSupport74 I am still unable to log in with the same results. I thought the same thing as I remember there being maintenance done this weekend so I waited until today to try again however I still have that same problem. I am getting notifications still but can not login with the username or email address along with not being able to do a password reset with the message noted previously.

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! You can send us your associated email address and we can help you to check the login account to see if your account is correct or not. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

@GSSupport74 Do I send it on here or another way?

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! We noticed that your associated email is "phil.marquette@sbitsvt.com", and the login username is “pmarquette”. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Bonjour,
c’est pareil pour moi

regardez vos email j’ai reçu le nouveau login le 15/01/22

Dear user,

Thank you for using the GDMS platform! Please kindly send your associated email address to us so that we can help you to check the login username. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

I am new to this forum and like others in this thread, when I register in https://www.gdms.cloud/login from EU region tells me that the user or password are incorrect … I try to regain access and changing the account I still have the same failure, someone can help me?

Clean browser cache

Thanks Damiano I had already performed this test and nothing. I have tried from multiple browsers and mobile devices and nothing. Is it only for the European server? :sleepy:

I use EU servers and log in regularly,
try creating a new account or ask grandstream support at the link above

I think the helpdesk profiles are connected to the communities and from their portal they can see the posts that have recent interaction but anyway I’ll leave my Ticket #: 20220429210906

this is just a user-user forum no one is able to help you with this problem, so I advised you to open a ticket directly to Grandstream Support via ticket

@GSSupport74 can you help?