Downgrade from 1.0.10.39 to 1.0.9.26

@smwajih

I also noticed tha you changed the default settings here:
PBX >> SIP Settings >> NAT
External TCP Port*: 5061 (You=5060)
External TLS Port*: 5062 (You=5061)

Change them to above defaults. It may not make any difference, however using the same 5060 port number in the ‘External TCP Port’ makes me unsure.

Okay I did all you said and rebooted the box and still getting drop / disconnected at 30 seconds. not sure why this is happening.

I think you need to submit a support ticket to them to see what is going on at their end. I’ve run out of ideas. Let us know if you find a solution.

I thought of one last thing you can try to eliminate the router as a potential source of the problem. Plug the PBX directly to the DSL modem bypassing the router. This is a good way to verify if your router is PBX/ATA friendly. It eliminates one point of failure. Let us know how you resolve it.

Thank you All.

This is what I have done so far the but the issue still exist.

I configure the pbx to initiate PPPoE and connected directly to the modem on the WAN, I got the public IP address on it directly. After that I still continue to face the same problem incoming call drop exact after 32 secs.

interestingly if I configure by inbound rule to send the incoming call to a register extension / phone the call will continue to work for more 32 seconds with no problem.

I am now more convince the issue is with the new update. Because this issue was not there when I was using the old version.

I have not idea what to do now.

Can someone please advise. I just regret upgrading and now have no idea how to get this issue resolve.

Please help!!!

So, if the incoming call is routed to an extension, it stays connected for longer than 32 seconds?

Where do you normally have incoming calls routed? To an IVR?

yes and yes.

The answer for both of your questions is yes. Kindly please help…

I can reproduce the problem/BUG.

Path Success:
Inbound call >> Extension/Ring Group >> Success

Path Fail:
Inbound call >> IVR >> Extension/Ring Group >> Fail

In my case I do not use the IVR. My calls go directly to a Ring Group.

I can reproduce the problem/BUG.

Path Success:
Inbound call >> Extension/Ring Group >> Success

Path Fail:
Inbound call >> IVR >> Extension/Ring Group >> Fail (32 seconds)

In my case I do not use the IVR. My calls go directly to a Ring Group.

Glad to hear that I am not the only one. I have open a support ticket. Definitely it’s a bug. I even tried to forward to an extension and then forward to the IVR. The issue still exist as long as the calls goes to the IVR.

Okay I have open the ticket with support and provided them packet capture, let see what they come back with.

As an interim I have put Cisco ATA (SPA112) and connected the trunk as an analog line to restore the service.

Hopefully they will come with a resolution soon.

Was this ever resolved and if so how did you get it working?

Hello Russ,

Given the simply staggering number of changes that have occurred in the last 3 years, and how significantly different the firmware is currently, I would recommend starting a new post.

Agreed. I’ll be closing this topic.